I really love reading Klosterman’s essays, and this is a great collection, as always. Includes essays on:
- the similarities between David Koresh & Kurt Cobain
- the impossibility (and merits) of time travel — only real reason to do it is if you want to have dinosaur for dinner)
- the way the public reacts to high profile failures like Ralph Samson
- a polemic against laugh tracks
- and then lots of stuff about Abba, as per normal for Klosterman
Great, fun, smart book, and insightful about our modern media culture.